Augmented Reality- A Quick Introduction
Augmented reality is the real-time interaction with audio, video, graphics and the advanced features of the real-time environment. Virtual Reality has been developing new technology in the form of augmented reality. The developers are coming with new concepts for mobile devices i.e., Android and iOS. Users can also look on the artificial computer-generated object of the layer. If we think about AR or VR then augmented reality app is a more profitable business
AR App Development Process
If you are planning to develop an app like augmented reality so for hiring process you have method i.e., one is to hire your own team and work. But it’s not the end there will be some pros and cons if you hire your own team for this it will going to take time and if you hire some agency to do this work then it will going to cost every point has some problems. But no problem company should know how to manage and solve the problems.
Privileges of Augmented Reality app
- Manufacturing– AR app provides and fast track the building process of manufacturing. Managers can easily monitor the work progress using AR tools.
- Education– This platform turns education process very easy. For example, if you want to do sketching then step by step it will go to help the students. AR app improves and enhances the student’s skills.
- Saves time– AR is the best app through which users can save their time. To view some property it will not be possible for people to go and see the property but through AR it will be possible for them to view the property by mobile app and if the customer like the property the deal can be done and time can be saved.
- Increase business– Especially if we talk about hotels, travel, and it will be good for these industries. As it gives a proper view to customers like hotels you can see the proper image or videos of the hotel so that it will be easy for customers to select the hotel as per their preference.
Main types of augmented reality app-
- AR Location-based
- AR Markerless
- AR Projection-based
Steps to be followed to make a new social media app using AR:-
- Build a simple affiliate for users to click photos on their mobile phone.
- Allows user to add some effects to their photos and edit them easily.
- Editing of photos should be easy to operate. Step4- Users can share photos with others without delay and record real-time videos.
- Develop GPS technology in users mobile phone and develop the filters for the users.
- The real-world example of using Augmented Reality app is Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Key features of an AR app-
- Device hardware usage
- Payment gateway
- CMS tools
- Syns across including desktop and mobile phones
- Analytic tools
- Multi-language support
- Chat support
- Social support
- Push notifications
How does it work?
AR can be work on some devices like glasses, screens, handled devices, and mobile phones, etc. There are few components are-
- Camera– Collecting data and sending it to for process. Scanning the information and location and generate 3D models. It can be a special camera or a smartphone for taking the pictures.
- Registration– AR devices act like a computer to place the object. For this, they require CPU, GPS, orientation sensors, RAM, Bluetooth or etc.
- Projections– It is a miniature project of AR headsets which take data from sensors and project them on the surface.
- Display– A monitor makes an AR terminal, a magical mirror, etc. The goal of the display part is to perform proper image allying.
How much to develop an app like augmented reality app?
If you are planning to develop an app like augmented reality selecting a platform for Android or iOS will affect the cost. Developing an app on AR app from iOS then it will cost low from the android app. While uploading the app on the digital marketplace like App Store or Google Play Store and promoting the app also add the cost. Around $30- $ 100 will be charged to develop an app like this and if you want some advanced features then the cost may increase. At last, the cost will depend on the company and the requirement to develop an app.